I use Mission Planner 1.3.32 with a arduplane piwhawk 1.3.4.
I have 2 GPs on board + a independant datalogger for GPS2. I save at the time the RAW signal of GPS2 ( ublox M8N) on a Sdcard in in datalogger and as GPs2 in the log files. Gps1 is a standard 3DR Gps ublox 6.
When I compare , for a exact same position, the time given by the independant datalogger and the time for Gps2 with the MP log , I found a difference of 2 sec. ( GPs2 mentionned time in MP is 2sec later than the true time)
Also when I see the log browser and I check the calculation of the date and time with the given GMS and Gwk, I find a correct figure with 17 s leap second with Gps2 but a wrong 15s leap second with Gps1.( But the time mentionned by Mp for Gps1 is correct!)
please see the joined image …
I don’t see where is my mistake or if this a bug