Dual GNSS PixHawk MavSerialPass U-Center Monitoring

Hello,

First, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this as I do ask about U-Center, UBlox’s software to configure GPS modules. Figured maybe someone here ran into a similar situation as me, though, so worth an ask.

I have an MRO Control Zero H7 with Arducopter 4.3.0 on it. RTK functions through two UBlox Zed-F9P-02B modules on the aircraft, connected to the FCU. To help me test different antennas for the GPS systems, I would like to be able to connect both of these receivers to UBlox’s U-Center at the same time while the vehicle is still fully connected as if it was in-flight. Running jumper wires to the modules directly to the monitoring PC may cause changes to test outputs and is not ideal.

Following the Arducopter guide for MavSerialPass through Mission Planner shown here only allows me to connect to the primary GPS module/ antenna system to monitor.

Does anyone know of a way to allow both modules to output over MavSerialPass to observe both GPS modules independently on UCenter? Does this already happen and I just can’t read/ I’m misinterpreting the data? Thank you!