Servers by jDrones

Drotec Pixhawk 3 Pro

(Peter Lambrecht) #1

Hi,
Recently I have seen some ongoing changes of the firmware for the Drotec Pixhawk 3 Pro. Using this firmware functions like the simple or super simple modes, and landing gear in the extended tuning are not available, while using a ‘standard’ copter firmware has those available. I switched to the new firmware hoping the Drotec Power Management Unit would be supported, so the status of both batteries would be available, but in MissionPlanner there is no option to select this unit/option. Is the Drotech hardware planned to be integrated completely into development?

Thanks,

Peter

(David ) #2

Better you change pdb unit

(Dave) #3

This is about how parameters are handled in Mission Planner with the latest revision of firmware. Simple and Super Simple can be configured in the Full Parameter list as can landing gear. Also the battery related functions are available there.

(Peter Lambrecht) #4

Hi Dave,
thanks a lot for the reply!! I’m quite new to ArduPilot/Copter/MissionPlanner. With Drotec I spoke several times regarding the development of the copter firmware and options in MissionPlanner. Seems like they support more PX4, but since about a month or so I see daily builds of the copter firmware for the Drotec Pixhawk 3 Pro. As your recommended I looked up the parameter for simple, super simple and landing gear modes in the full parameter list and was able to modify them. Only for the Drotec Power Management Unit for battery 1 and 2 there is no option in Mission Planner. DO you know about any place in the forum someone can ask for new features? I understand someone shouldn’t ask this type of questions in any of the developers forum. Do you might know other people using the Drotec hardware to get more information ans share? I would very much appreciate any kind of help. Thanks a lot!!!

Regards,

Peter

(David ) #5

Good day, did you try change the pdb? Im not fun of drotek pixhawk coz even its have an update version of pfmu the sensor are not updated.
You can find few info on drotek site.
Me im using mro x2.1 coz its an update version of the pixhawk 1…and you can set it like the previous version