DRONE YAWING When take off

When take off …I get the notifications as EKF3 IMUO GROUNDMAG ANOLAMY,YAW REALIGNED.EKF3 IMU1 GROUNDMAG ANOLAMY ,EKF3 IMU2 GROUNDMAG ANOLAMY ,YAW REALIGNED. REALIGNED. And my drone is yawing not stable .

can anyone help me to solve this issue

Disable onboard compass
Perform a flight with plenty of yaw, turns and a circle or two - provide that .bin log and we can use magfit to really tighten up the compass calibration.
Sounds like some tuning is required for attitude control too, have you done the “Initial Parameters” and followed the tuning guide?

https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/tuning-process-instructions.html

1 Like

The error explains it very explicitly:

It needs clear GPS signal to do that. You are testing indoors without clear GPS signal, hence the error.

Go outside and it will work fine!

Using EK3_SRC1_YAW to 3 requires that you have 2 GNSS receivers. Do you have that?

I suggest you update to ArduCopter 4.4.4 and follow Methodically tune (almost) any multicopter using ArduCopter 4.4.x without skipping any step.

yes sir im using Two HERE 3 GPS .but the drone is not able to fix its position

That is normal, it happens once briefly at around 2-3 meters altitude directly at takeoff.

How big is the separation between the two Here3 units?
Post photos.

Do you have clear sky view?

AND STOP WRITING IN CAPS, IT IS NOT POLITE.

Post here a .zip file with all your edited intermediate .param files as a proof that you did all the required steps. Then I can easily see what configuration parameter is causing your problems.

I will not answer any private messages regarding this.

sorry for that sir ,the caps letters are copied from a report we have .sorry for that

Please supply a .bin log file, otherwise we are guessing.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OCVjRG029hI4g9lxhjqPUrUv7zpdLys3?usp=drive_link

here is the link for the log files sir

I looked at the latest log in there.

Upgrade to latest stable firmware.

You only have one GNSS unit detected, so if you do have two one of them is not connected properly.

Vibrations are borderline, see if you can make any physical improvements.

Everything is at defaults, no tuning.

Start by setting these ready for the next steps

BATT_FS_CRT_ACT,1
BRD_BOOT_DELAY,3000
GPS_GNSS_MODE,65
INS_ACCEL_FILTER,10
INS_HNTCH_ENABLE,1
INS_LOG_BAT_MASK,1
INS_LOG_BAT_OPT,4
LOG_BITMASK,180222

What motors, props and ESCs do you have? exactly

You will need to do the “Initial Parameters” in MissionPlanner, then step through this guide. Big copters are too expensive and dangerous to skip all the correct tuning.

Here3 does not support moving baseline. Do not use GPS as a yaw source with that hardware.