Drone shutdown when transition from Stabilize to Position hold mode

I hope everyone has a good day.

I have a question. (it bothers me for several weeks).

Taking off with Stabilized mode, when I change to Position hold mode, it spins down and shuts down. spinning down, because the position holding speed is lower than taking off speed but I do not know why shut down. Please could you see my log file and let me know what happened in my vehicle!!

> Here is my Google Drive link

thanks a lot!!

Methodically configure and tune ArduCopter and report here if the problem persists.

thanks a lot.!!!

My setup for my test does not change altitude. When I transition to PosHold mode from Stabilized mode, the vehicle keeps asking whether to land or not. As I mentioned, there is no altitude change, so it proceeds to shut down. How can I edit this to prevent a shutdown?

How exactly does the system ask?
How does it behave? What messages do you see?

I reviewed the telemetry log. But there is no messages. I uploaded my tlog files and video. here
After shut down my set up going to 60 degree roll. I want to put my vehicle to wind tunnel, so the vehicle does not have an altitude change. My setup like seesaw moving on the trail.

You cant change the behaviour of the modes or the arm/disarm - it’s all gone through years of extensive testing.

I believe your copter is not getting airborne - bench testing does not give realistic results.
You just need to do all the usual pre-flight setup and use MissionPlanner motor test to very motor order and spin direction - then get out and fly.

Use Loiter instead of PosHold.

I want to put my vehicle to wind tunnel, so the vehicle does not have an altitude change. My setup like seesaw moving on the trail.

It needs to know it is flying or the control loops will not work properly

When I turn on just stabilize mode or other mode, it works. But when transition to position hold mode from stabilized mode it turns down.

I am sorry to bother you, but do you have any suggestions for additional tests to fix my problem? I have no idea for additional tests to fix

It needs to be freely flying otherwise it will always detect it has landed and disarm.

Are you saying that I can’t just make the roll move like a seesaw while moving on the trail?

Post pictures, post videos, do something… nobody understands what you are really trying to do.

But yes, looks like you can’t just make the roll move like a seesaw while moving on the trail.

I post pictures, and videos here.
My goal is when I push my vehicle, it return to origin point. When I change to stabilized mode it turn on again. several video my vehicle turns on again because I rechanged mode to stabilized.

The files are protected

You need to fool the landing detection. Good luck.

Again, thanks for your help! Do you mean I have to modify the landing detection code?

I think people where asked to use Loiter recency. I know I do as my main jam after Stabilize flight.