Drone moving obstacle avoidance

Hi
I have my own drone and my friend has his own. We wants to do 2 missions in the same field with different ground control stations. So how can our drones avoid each other’s without collisions.
I have 2 solutions in mind.
One to use 360 lidar which is very expensive. And one option to utilize our telemetry data to do the avoidance.
So, what do you suggests ? And regarding the telemetry approach, how can I do it using mission planner ? Is there a code or method to do this ? I hope if you can provide details please.
Regards

Probably the simplest way is to use a single GCS for both drones and coordinate them so that they do not crash against each other.

Sorry, there is no simple way to do that, maybe take a look at some swarming code examples?

The main problem I can not use one GCS for both.
Also,Can you give me some examples for the swarming codes ?

I think this might do what you want, its an opensource version of a flarm anti-collision system used on light aircraft with mavlink support. ardupilot has code for ADSB collision avoidance and it treats the flarm system the same as ADSB.

I have my own drone and my friend has his own. We wants to do 2 missions in the same field with different ground control stations. So how can our drones avoid each other¢s without collisions.
I have 2 solutions in mind.
One to use 360 lidar which is very expensive. And one option to utilize our telemetry data to do the avoidance.

You can use the telemetry data to do avoidance. I think you’ll probably
be the second person on the planet to do it IRL.

The trick is that the drones need to be able to see each other’s position
via telemetry (GLOBAL_POSITION_INT).

You can then use the “ADSB avoidance” code to get them to not hit each
other. Note that this is macro-level avoidance, however - this isn’t
“they’ll kind of move around each other”, this is “they’ll land or stay
still or run away” sort of avoidance.

So, what do you suggests ? And regarding the telemetry approach, how can I do it using mission planner ? Is there a code or method to do this ? I hope if you can provide details please.

I think you can configure MissionPlanner to forward between telemetry
links… not sure, 'though.