Droidplanner 2 no maps

Hi,

On my Nexus 7 and while disconnected the map grid is shown but no map gets displayed?
This is strange because the droidplanner version works as expected in disconnect mode.

I read something about turning of google location collecting bit that cant be the issue herr since the droidplanner version works.

Any workarounds?

[quote=“kahoona”]Hi,

On my Nexus 7 and while disconnected the map grid is shown but no map gets displayed?
This is strange because the droidplanner version works as expected in disconnect mode.

I read something about turning of google location collecting bit that cant be the issue herr since the droidplanner version works.

Any workarounds?[/quote]

Maybe I have to ber more specific. Disconnected is referring to being disconnected from my drone not being disconnected from internet.

My tablet is running version 4.4.4 and my installation fo DP 2 is running v2.4.2_rc2.

What is seen in DP 2 while disconnected from the drone is the map grid, the map is there but only the grid of it. It’s all grey.

If connected the map is shown as expected.

What can be causing this?

[quote=“kahoona”]Hi,

Any workarounds?[/quote]

O.K got it working by turning google location reporting on and restarting the tablet. Previously while I did this I never restarted the tablet and it didn’t work.

I disabled google location again and restarted and it still works… strange.