DroidPlanner 2 Changes

There seem to have been many changes in menu items and feature when opening DP2 lately. Is there a users guide anywhere that might answer some basic questions like where the heck is the follow-me button now or what parameters must be met for it to work or show up in DP2? Also an explaination of what the new menu items are below get mission and send mission, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

i’m running v2.8.6_RC3.

Droidplanner wiki is here https://github.com/DroidPlanner/droidplanner/wiki

Change log is here https://github.com/DroidPlanner/droidplanner/blob/master/ChangeLog.md

Having some similar issues. Took a look at the wiki and change log and it appears that ‘Follow Me’ is still in DroidPlanner 2 - although many posts seem to be asking the same questions. I’m new to this and have the Iris+ and along with a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. I cannot find any of the commands for the ‘follow-me’, “loiter”, etc. , so I’m wondering whether its the Galaxy? Its not on the ‘approved’ list of tablets but the list seems to be out of date when compared to the newest droid tablets.

The tablet seems to work fine otherwise although I haven’t been able to test it fully yet.
I’m running DroidPlanner 2.86 rc3 - can I assume that “Follow Me” is still implemented in this version?
If so, any ideas where I’m going wrong?

thanks so very much.
Peter

I have an iris+ , and I’m using droid planner2 (v2.8.6_rc3) on a Samsung Galaxy 5S android phone. I want to use the follow-me function, but it’s not showing up on the app. I followed the steps on the 3DR web page and signed up to be a beta tester. It stated that I would be getting the beta update. It’s been 4 days and still haven’t gotten the update. I suspect that it might be something to do with my android device.
I have two questions… :confused:
Is my phone on the comparable list?
How can I get the follow-me functionality?

You know it won’t show FM until your up and flying?

No. I didn’t know that… :blush:
I’ll give it a try…
Thanks… :smiley: