Droidplanner 2.0 Quickmode

Hi-

Can someone explain how the quickmode works? I would like a way to quickly return to stabilize mode without having to drop down the pulldown menu, and this looks like it, but I don’t understand how it works.

Also, perhaps it is a hardware OTG USB problem, but after a full factory reset, my 915Mhx 3DR radio is always recognised. But generally if I try to use it for another program (Andropilot or Droidplanner), it suddenly is not recognised by any of the programs.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

You have to disable default application, close all, connect the otg with the radio and choose the program that you want
This what I do viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6849

Thanks for that–I will try it the next time the 3DR radio fails to get recognised.

Anyone have an idea about the Quickmode?

Perhaps is not implemented yet because Arthur changed the interface and somethings are missing yet but he is going incorporate in next releases, I think is a tedious work what he is doing but a great idea :smiley:

It would be nice to choose custom flight mode buttons to pu on the main screen. But stabilise seems like it should be one of them. Great program!

Cala has already answered a part of the questions.

As it happens, the setting still have some old settings leftover from the last version.

The quickmode doesn’t exist, just the buttons on the bottom of the flight screen (which are fixed for the moment).

We are working on making them select-able by the user, but right now the way to change to other modes is via the menu drop-down.