Droid Planner 2.8.6_RC3 Issues

I’m new to Droid Planner. Running on a Samsung Tab 4 running 4.4.4

I have noticed that if I try and run the app in portrait mode, I have A LOT of issues accessing “the 3 dots” in the upper right (connect/load related). In landscape mode, all seems ok. (This was very frustrating for several days as I was struggling with trying to make things work as I prefer to run in portrait mode, and I was calling the app all sorts of bad names thinking it was poorly written)

Also, is there not a way to flush the pixhawk of any waypoints (missions) it may have stored? I notice they survive battery disconnect. Some time I’d like to know that if I inadvertently hit the auto mode, it’s not going to start doing unexpected things (flying to a point 40 miles away while I’m flying in manual mode)

Thanks in advance.

Robert
Texas

I believe if you press the trash can for a while it will ask if you want to delete the mission. Then just upload that to the copter. I have however herd of fly away with no mission in Auto mode. Have not tried it myself though.

Mike

[quote=“STexan”]I’m new to Droid Planner. Running on a Samsung Tab 4 running 4.4.4

I have noticed that if I try and run the app in portrait mode, I have A LOT of issues accessing “the 3 dots” in the upper right (connect/load related). In landscape mode, all seems ok. (This was very frustrating for several days as I was struggling with trying to make things work as I prefer to run in portrait mode, and I was calling the app all sorts of bad names thinking it was poorly written)

Also, is there not a way to flush the pixhawk of any waypoints (missions) it may have stored? I notice they survive battery disconnect. Some time I’d like to know that if I inadvertently hit the auto mode, it’s not going to start doing unexpected things (flying to a point 40 miles away while I’m flying in manual mode)

Thanks in advance.

Robert
Texas[/quote]
Same Firmware, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Edition 2014 no 3 Points are to finde.
What are there as commands?