Does this log show that I have a motor failing

Equipment is:
3DR Iris with gimbal, legs and go pro

You can see in this log that once the RTL was initiated the copter had serious altitude control issues. You can see the difference between desired alt and actual alt. While landing it started climbing when about 20 feet from the ground so I switched to stabilize mode. Once I do that even full throttle won’t keep it in the air. Very hard landing on concrete but the bird, gimbal and go pro survived it.

I noticed that once the copter is flying for a while RCOU Chan1 stays maxed out a lot. I have also noticed that the front right motor seems to be much hotter than the others after the flight. this also causes the out to stay maxed. I have the feeling that a motor is going out. Hope not since I have already had one motor failure on this Iris.

My theory is that a motor is weak which causes the other 3 motors to slow down so that the copter can maintain pitch and roll therefore drastically reducing the overall lifting power of the bird. If the output to a single motor is maxed out the other 3 motors would would have to slow down to maintain attitude and altitude properly?

Could someone take a look at the log and see if my analysis is correct?

Thanx ,

mp

Update:

I performed an ESC Cal and flew it again in Stab mode. After about 4.5 minutes it couldn’t stay in the air with plenty of voltage and full throttle. After the flight the front right motor was 20 to 25 degF hotter than the other 3 motors. In the log file the RCOU chan 1 output was maxed out and the other outputs started decreasing.

IMO- if it was the ESC then it wouldn’t be putting out enough voltage and the motor wouldn’t get so hot. Must be the motor. Although I would appreciate a peer review on the log file(attached).

Just ordered 2 new motors.

mp