Is just me or everyone else also go crazy at all the UAV device manufacturers that just don’t follow simple rules?
- Holybro NEO-M8N GPS. No manual on their web site. Now how do you determine which pin is;
FC 5v – GPS 5v
FC TX – GPS RX
FC RX – GPS TX
FC SCL – GPS SCL
FC SDA – GPS SDA
FC GND – GPS GND
Update: Ok I finally found one on Holybro web site.
- Analog Air Speed sensor, no power LED lights. Are we just trying to save the cost of one LED and one resistor?
- 80% products manuals are written by someone who can barely rite English. Thanks to Google translation, at least we get something to bang our head against with.
- ESC’s can have a power LED and PWM blue LED. It will make life so easy when troubleshooting.
- Ardupilot Main out and AUX pin can have LEDs showing power is getting there.
- How about just putting Model Number on the products That would be a huge jump…lol
Am I just being over sensitive due to COVID-19?