Dji Naza m lite flight controller problem

I had recentlybought a dji naza m lite flight controller.I had made the all setups and connections but while arm the drone it only spins 2 motors in front and not spin the back motors.

I didn’t know why is Incident happen.

1. Remove the Naza control.
  2. Throw it out, or stuff it in a draw to remind you of the good ol’ days of drones.
  3. Pick a controller on this list and install Arducopter.
    Choosing an Autopilot — Copter documentation
  4. Live happily ever after.

Sorry for the tone, but the Naza controller is older than dirt. I had several back in the day and it’s probably been years since I’ve flown one, and even longer since I worked on it. Once upon a time they were great, but that was a long time ago.

4 Likes

There is nothing about tone, Allister. There is always a response, and ideas welcome’s, and I can’t throw the naza controller out because I made that. So,I need to do that anyway. You have already used this board; if anything has to do with configuration, tell me. I will give it a try.

Naza controllers do not run ardupilot. Its like trying to get help in an android group to fix an iphone. No one here can help you with that controller.

4 Likes

@geofrancis is right. This isn’t the best place for help on a Naza controller. I’ve moved this post to the general section.

@Hobbyist Make sure you check your DMs. I’ve sent you a document that might help.

Thanks for the suggestions and support, guys. I had made two models using a DJI Naza lite Quad and a hexacopter. The two models were very stable, and the main thing is that the problem is not the flight controller; it’s all about the ESC, the refreshing rate of the NAZA, and my esc does not support when I change the esc; it works perfectly.