DJI Googles V2 Not recording & saving video to SD card

The goggles should start recording video after arming the quad by default, but they don’t. Pressing the record button doesn’t seem to work either. Checking the contents of the SD card shows an empty folder named ‘Lost.Dir’

Are there any additional settings that need to be configured on Ardupilot? Here is my current config:
latest_params.param (19.8 KB)

I’m using a 128GB SD card which I formatted (in the goggles) (Amazon.com)

These are my goggle record settings:

It works for me. Does any other OSD info work for you? You have to be careful with later versions of the firmware as there are two modes and I think only one works with AP.

@andyp1per Yes all other OSD info shows up as expected. I had to downgrade the firmware to make this work. Everything works except for saving to SD card.

1 Like

I tried a smaller SD card (64 GB), but am still unable to record video. Any ideas on what I could try next? Thanks

Still haven’t been able to get this working. Do you happen to have any other ideas? Thanks

I don’t know I am afraid. If it works in earlier versions of the DJI firmware it is clearly a DJI problem

Which firmware version are you using?

Hey @andyp1per any details on which firmware version you’re using would be much appreciated

Sorry away for a couple of weeks

Hey, Andy If you’re back please let me know your firmware version. Unfortuntely haven’t found a fix for this yet.

1 Like

Thanks! Looks like I’m running 01.00.0606 - Will try updating and see if that works