Discrepancy in Disabling Airspeed Sensor on Matek F405 mini-te vs. Pixhawk

I’m reaching out for assistance with an issue I’m experiencing related to the airspeed sensor configuration on a Matek F405 mini-te running ArduPlane 4.3.4.

Problem Description: I have set the parameters ARSPD_TYPE to 0 and ARSPD_USE to 0 to disable the airspeed sensor. This configuration works as expected on a Pixhawk controller: after a reboot, the ARSPD parameters disappear from the parameter list in Mission Planner, indicating that the airspeed sensor is disabled. Moreover, reviewing my logs on Mission Planner, I don’t have any “AS” value in the HUD but only “GS” speed values (as expected).

However, when applying the same parameter settings on a Matek F405 mini-te, the behavior is different. After a reboot (either via Mission Planner or power cycle), all the ARSPD parameters remain visible in the Mission Planner’s parameter list. This behavior suggests that the airspeed sensor is not being disabled in the same manner as it is on the Pixhawk. In fact, while reviewing the flight log from this hardware, I still get “AS” measurements that are not zero and differs from the “GS” values probably due to a wrong wind speed and direction estimation.

Steps Taken:

• Set ARSPD_TYPE to 0 and ARSPD_USE to 0.
  • Attempted a power cycle.

Request for Assistance: I am looking for insights or suggestions on why this discrepancy might be occurring and how to properly disable the airspeed sensor on the Matek F405 mini-te. Is there a different procedure or additional steps required for this hardware?

Any advice, experiences with similar issues, or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your support!