Not that I’ve reflashed my APM2.6 to 3.2.1, I’m having trouble disarming the motors in LOITER mode, ONLY after a flight.
The steps are thus, after initial battery connect:
- arm motors (full right rudder, zero throttle - 5 secs)
- motors are armed and spin up
- test disarm (full left rudder, zero throttle - 2secs) - SUCCESS
- motors spin down and are disarmed
- arm motors
- take-off and fly
- automatic RTL after battery warning
- disarm (full left rudder, zero throttle - >= 2secs) - FAIL
- gingerly/acrobatically reach under spinning blades and disconnect battery
any ideas guys? is this a symptom of a fried APM?