Differential Spoilers / Crow Brake

Hi,

I have setup differential spoilers in a normal plane:

SERVO3_FUNCTION: 16 (Differential Spoiler Left 1 aka Aileron Left)
SERVO4_FUNCTION: 17 (Differential Spoiler Right 1, aka Alieron Right)
SERVO7_FUNCTION: 86 (Differential Spoiler Left 2, aka Flaps Left)
SERVO8_FUNCTION: 87 (Differential Spoiler Right 2, aka Flaps Right)

RC6_OPTION=87 (Crow Select)
RC7_OPTIONS=208 (Flaps)

But I can’t move the flaps manually all the way … The ailerons move up a bit depending on the position of the Crow Select switch. But the flaps do not move synchron. Properly connected are these; when I set the reversed hook on servo 7/8 the flaps move all the way out or in.

Is it correct that when the switch is moved to channel 7 that the flaps must move? Or how do you activate them?

It seems to me that the flaps with differential spoiler Left/Right 2 do not go the full way:

“Flap” function added as a comparison:

Flaps off:

Flaps stage 1:

Flaps stage 2:

You can clearly see here that Servo7 or 8 do not go the full way. Which setting limits this?

What are your weightings? DSPOILER_CROW_W1 and DSPOILER_CROW_W2. There moving towards trim with flap? Flap should move them away from trim. If you only have travel in one direction set the servo trim to match either the min or max.

also depends on DSPOILER_OPTS

These are the settings for it. I have also varied these, but without any result as far as the full travel of the flaps is concerned:

Is now set to 100%, so the full travel should be available. Trim for servo 7/8 is now set to 1900. When I now extend the flaps, the first step jumps directly from 1900 to 1100. The 2nd step does nothing more. The flap function in the comparison shows 1900 / 1500 / 1100.

So this still doesn’t seem to work properly. Which parameters still play a role?

DSPOILER full flap and full crow seems to work for me…see my comment and photos in the RCG thread