Different output on motors

I have very strange situation: the output for 1 & 4 motor is much higher then for 2 & 3. I did all calibrations for ESC, but still the same…

Another point is that I cannot increase throttle smoothly: it jumps to 30-40% from the very begining…

Any help and thoughts will be highly appreciated…

@rkurdadze,
Please provide tlogs and/or dataflash logs to help troubleshoot your issue.
Regards,
TCIII GM

[quote=“TCIII”]@rkurdadze,
Regards,
TCIII GM[/quote]
Will do in couple hours, thanks for follow-up

[quote=“rkurdadze”][quote=“TCIII”]@rkurdadze,
Regards,
TCIII GM[/quote]
Will do in couple hours, thanks for follow-up[/quote]

Here are logs I was able to get from APM2.6

some more logs

Here is the video of the problem, I think it best describes it

youtube.com/watch?v=U50Adppi0LM

My freshly built QAV500 V2 w/ Pixhawk sounds like it has this problem too. The unit is lifting off with the left and leaving the right on the ground. I can get the quad to lift off if I hold the roll stick to the left; apply more speed to the right side motors. All motors have been checked for location and spin direction as well as prop pusher/puller locations. Is there some way to address this problem? Thanks!

Yes, that’s exactly how it acts in my case. For me it seems that’s gyro somehow “thinks” that it is angeled and tries to compensate it with the motors. I have no idea how to overcome it, so ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!

I can’t see in the video, but what does the HUD show for tilt?

I can’t see in the video, but what does the HUD show for tilt?[/quote]

Tilt is zero - copter is leveled and well calibrated

I was able to get flying with mine. I had the right-side props reversed front-to-back. I also moved the GPS up on a mast. Then I reclibrated, and I’m good to go.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_51sBuZtbzU[/youtube]

Nice to hear that you are done!

Unfortunatelly, I still cannot manage to run mine. Here is the full log with IMU messages, maybe someone can analyze and tell me what is wrong?

Hello,

I have a HKPilot32 PX4, Quad with the same troubleshooting. Did you solved it? Please tell me the procedure.

Yours,
Georges

By downloading the 3.3.1 version the bug seams to be corrected.

I have a issues on different motor output so., if u solve that problem plz quide me the procedure

what do you mean by that?

I have very strange situation: the output for 1 & 4 motor is much higher then for 2 & 3. I did all calibrations for ESC, but still the same…