DF13 cable story V2, 3DR let down :(

Cable order story part V1
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6156
ZLITE “Thanks for the reports. Those shipping rates are definitely out of line. I’ll put the team on it to find out what’s going wrong there.”

So I was asked to contact support @ 3DR to ask for the new sending possibilities referring to the tread part 1 I got the following reply

Hello Peter,

We’re sorry to inform you that unfortunately we do not have any other cheaper sending option at this time. We have contacted our IT department and they found no glitch error within our store. There have been talks about lowering the shipping rates, but until further notice the prices will remain the same.

Please let us know if we may further assist you.

Thank you,
Fabian

IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT CUSTOMERS BY ASKING 35 DOLLAR FOR SHIPPING A 2 GRAMS CABLE ???

Hello Peter,

We apologize for the inconvenience; we are currently investigating a solution to this issue. We appreciate your patience. Please direct your order questions to help@3drobotics.com and post only hardware and software related questions to the forum. Continuing to submit off-topic posts will result in your forum account being moderated. Thank you for complying with the rules of the forum.

Regards,
RogelioN.

Peter, what part of Europe are you trying to ship to?

Hi Graig

The Netherlands

Rgds,
Peter

Hi Peter

The rates are determined be the carriers for each country and we don’t have control over them. The store was able to (finally) roll out new shipping methods yesterday. We think you were getting a cached rate but it does look to be working now. Shipping comes out to $6.55 for your order.

[attachment=0]Clipboard53.jpg[/attachment]

Hopefully this will not be a let down for you now.

Order has been done, thx for the new shipping options,