Attendee count (max): 17
UTC2300 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16842
- Fix for covariance matrix stability issues
- CI failures unrelated
- Replay worked for us!
- There’s some refactoring which could be done in here
UTC2307 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15546
UTC2309 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/13853
- Is galileo even testable in Australia?
- There are messages we could enable to know which satellites are being used
- Bit confusing on the F9 exclusion stuff
- Should only break things if you’ve changes the parameter
- Need MdB to look at this
UTC2320 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16966
- cell voltage and resting voltage id in OSD
- Would be nice to have a reliable cell count for failsafe purposes, but guessing isn’t great
UTC2327 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16964
- Retry SP06 detection
- This is fine once reworked
UTC2328 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16948
- Control pitch up in VTOL transition with user targets
- Linear curve for pitch like forward transition
- Current pitches up at your max forward pitch rate
- Don’t return AP_Int
- Overshoot issues?
- PH will test
- Need to get that nose up while you have airspeed, does this still allow it?
- Sideways back-transition using differential thrust is a thing…
- Dual-motor tailsitters which have lots of power
UTC2346 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16946
- Reset the counter so we avoid the 10 second gap in the log
- We really do need to audit for millis32 wrap
- 64-bit timestamps?
UTC2350 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16945
- Will be accepted once it is fixed up
- Default will need to be on
UTC2354 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16938
- Allow code currently running in a thread to run on main thread
- Needs many more comments
- Smaller impact?
- Semaphore in AP_Logger where AP_Logger takes semaphore before doing disk write
- SIM_OPTIONS to choose async vs normal threading
UTC0026 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16937/files
- Leonard pinged on trivial comment fix
UTC0027 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16927
- Separate descent rate like Copters while in Q modes
- Without rename is fine
- Randy thinks it should be pilot-speed-up and pilot-speed-down
- Consistency with other vehicles is a fine idea
- So if one vehicle does it one way the others should follow where possible
- Can be merged on CI pass
UTC0041 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16904
- Two additional pointers that are only used in the narrow context of tailsitter input?
- Confusing if the user tries to change parameters?
- Fixes a bug…
- Simpler bugfix….
- 16841 merged in preference
UTC0054 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16903
- Let’s not break people’s existing setups
UTC0059 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16868
- Change on ChibiOS version
- Please test master!
UTC0101 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16865
- Adds proximity status to scripting bindings
UTC0102 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16833
- Positive switch for either all or a per-mode thing
- Can be merged after CI pass
UTC0104 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16808
- Conflicting requests from developers…
- We now continue to run the mission while disarmed
- Arm command in mission?
- Arm-in-auto broke a whole bunch of stuff
UTC0112 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16827
- Can be merged
- Just a random cleanup
UTC0115 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16830
UTC0119 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16799
- Looks good
- Compasslearning debug
- Can be progressed
UTC0122 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/13431
- Can be merged once it has been lointed
UTC0123 - Plane update
UTC0124 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/issues/12547
- Nothing too different to last week
- 4.1 beta is held up by SCurves
- Breakage in pathplanners needs to be fixed
- Progress has been made
- Vertical bendy ruler needs to be fixed
- Most comments of any PR?
- Needs testing on quadplanes
- Needs to do a configure-all
- 13kB more code
- Probably push some boards over the edge
- CPU costs?
UTC0134 - Rover update
UTC0134 - GSoC
- Applications are coming in?
- No, they open on the 30th of March
UTC0138 - Conference
- 16 speakers so far
- If you want to speak - better speak up!
UTC0139 - close