delayed/slow yawing

Hi,

I´m facing a strange problem. When my boat (skid steered) with latest firmware on cube orange is on its mission, it acts most of the time normaly. But from time to time the yawing at a WP is much slower than normal. It starts really really slow, almost as it dont know what to do, up to 5-10 seconds. This happens not at normal WPs but only at WPs with an delay. So when it passes several WPs without stops, all ist good. When there is a WP with a delay and the boat starts after a stop, the problem sometimes happens.
The screenshot shows an example. At the vertical marker is the WP and yawing should kick in directly, but it doesnt.
Any suggestions?
Denis

log file

Hi again,

I made some more tests regarding the said problem.
I tried an older firmware (4.4.0), but same results.
BUT what I figured out is, that the problem only and permanentaly happens when the boat starts its turn at and around 90 degrees / facing to east!
The following graph shows a test, zigzagging from west/east/west/east/… The marked areas are the turns from east to west.
They are way slower than the opposite turns. Sometimes the boat dont start to turn there at all.
And, as said, it only happens when the WP is combined with an delay (e.g. 10sec). Means, turning without a stop at the WP is no problem, turning after a stop causes this problem.
Maybe in case of no stop, the GPS adds some data for the heading? I just dont know.
Kind of lost with this problem.

The log of the test is here:
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/cf0181702c1d5fb5bb8ac451c2870b7420240723202039/9a9633021cdd163ff761bdd88701bb8520240723202055/8d58ca

Thanks for any help and ideas!