DATE CHANGE! MOWSTOCK 2024 - March 15-17th, Church Point, LA

Rover/Mower/Drone Folks!

Because of the success last year, we are having the second Ardurover “gathering” here on the farm. All interested in autonomous Mowers/Rovers/Boats/Drones, etc. are invited. The main goals being to meet, compared ideas/best practices and share experiences with putting these autonomous contraptions together.

We will have at least 6 working mowers on hand and everyone is encouraged to bring their own. We have ~100 acres of short hay fields to play with so room to roam, fly and explore is not an issue. Will have our on-site RTK (via NTRIP) active and available for use by all.

Several folks from the Ardupilot Forums and YouTube fame will attend including Yuri Rage (Yuri’s Homebrew & DIY - YouTube ) and Kenny Trussel (Kenny Trussell - YouTube ).

Logistics:
Church Point is a small town about 20 miles NW of Lafayette, LA with no motels. However, Lafayette is a large metropolitan area about 30 minutes away with many motels and a large, full service airport served by American, Delta and United and all major rental car companies.

We have a 2400’ grass airstrip onsite (71LA) and folks are welcome to fly-in. Please call before launching to confirm expected strip conditions. Bring your own tie-downs. KOPL and KLFT are both excellent hard surface options if we get serious rain.
RV’s are welcome onsite but please call for details.

If attending, please contact me so we can plan accordingly!

Physical Address – 1529 Beaugh St, Church Point, LA 70525

Onward!

4 Likes

So excited - will likely fly into 71LA, but if soggy, will drive from Austin - let me know if anyone wants to join. Thx Steve for hosting - put me to work! . . .cris

1 Like

Just a bump of this thread for those who may have missed it. Several new folks are planning to attend and it should be a hoot. A gaggle of different mowers are scheduled to show up. All are welcome. See notice above for details.

Onward!