DataLogging

Hi,

I’m in desperate need of help! I’m trying to perform a system ID of my bixler 2 plane using data gathered with my APM datalogger. I did a test flight over the weekend and the data did not look like anything i would expect. The graphs are very discrete and does not look continuous. Also, is there a way to log the input controls of my transmitter for roll, yaw, pitch, and throttle? I know they have it for the arducopter under the ATT parameter, but for Arduplane, the ATT parameter only contains roll, yaw, pitch, and not rollin, pitchin, and yawn.

Also, is there a better reference or a guide that describes the units of the graphs in the APM Mission Planner and is it possible to plot the parameter against time rather then line numbers?

Thanks

Hello!

I’m facing the same problem. I was trying to rise this issue with no effect (see diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/apm … e=activity ) As APM code looks as it looks (and I cannot modify it myself) it is not good platform for other than “hobby” applications. I hope it will change in the future but now I’d rather switch to MicroPilot……

[quote=“kwijatkowski”]Hello!

I’m facing the same problem. I was trying to rise this issue with no effect (see diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/apm … e=activity ) As APM code looks as it looks (and I cannot modify it myself) it is not good platform for other than “hobby” applications. I hope it will change in the future but now I’d rather switch to MicroPilot……[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Dear kwijatkowski,
"I’d rather switch to MicroPilot"
Yeah, ok, that’s a fair comparison. According to Micro Pilot’s website their “Disposable” autopilot is only $2000 and the APM 2.5 is $150

If you are pinching pennys then go for their $1500 model, "Suitable for entry level applications in which cost is the overriding consideration"
That’s only ten times the price of the APM. And as a bonus you get to pay a daily licensing fee.
"Pay per flight licensing reduces costs for disposable UAV’s and kill targets"
Really, I can’t think of a single reason we aren’t all flying MicroPilot…

MP cant generate a fixed timeline for the data in a data log, that is why its expressed as line number, not time.