DataFlash log filled with zeroes

Hello, I have a strange problem that I couldn’t find much info on.
I am using a Holybro Durandal FC with its stock SD card, the first few flight are logged correctly, but after several flights my logs refuse to open and I get a missing FMT messages error. When I format the SD card, the logs start working, but after a few flights they break again. I have tried setting LOG_FILE_DSRMROT to 1, but the problem persists. I am suspecting a hardware malfunction with the SD card, but I am working with more than 15 Durandal FCs, and they all show the same problem with logging. I will attach my last intact log and the first empty. Logs problem - Google Drive
Any help would be greatly appreciated, because I ran out of ideas, what might be causing the problem, and the logs are essential for me to fix problems and tune the machines.
P.S. I know that the frame has a strong left yaw moment.

Recently there have been many fake SD cards and USB sticks pretending to be much more storage than they really are. You may not have a fake, but maybe yours has gone faulty.

Take the suspect SD card, format it in a PC and transfer files to it and do some other tests to ensure it really can use the amount of storage it should have. If you copy on more and more files, earlier files will become unreadable or inaccessible - if this is the case the SD card is fake or faulty - EDIT: I see you have a number of Durandals where this happened - maybe it is all fake SD cards, because the Durandal is not known to have such issues.

I would get a known-good sd card from a reliable source, and do the same tests. Try that in one of the flight controllers.

If all that proves that the SD cards are not genuine, and a good one works properly, take it up with your supplier of the flight controllers. They should be able to supply good SD cards as advertised.

Thank you, the problem is solved, it turned out to be faulty batch of stock Durandal SDcards, I tried with another card, and logging seems to be working okay