Cx 20 compass calibration problem

I recently upgraded my cx 20 open spurce to 3.2 now you quade will not enter compass calibration except for in mission planner . Any ideas?

I have the exact same problem after 3.2. Won’t go into calibration mode without mission planner. I tried downgrading software back to 3.1.5 and 3.1.2 but still the same. Does that mean that we always need a pc to calibrate compass but cant do it on the go anymore? Someone please help us.

I to am experiencing the inability to enter calibration via the controller after updating. Did either of you find a solution? Also my cx-20 drifts in GPS lock and I have been discouraged by it. Only fly great manually. Anyone else having trouble with GPS lock?

I know this thread is a bit old but from what I’ve gleaned from the CX20 thread at RCGroups once you upgrade from the stock firmware you will lose certain functions permanently.Compass calibration from the TX is one of them.Use Mission Planner to set it and then forget it.I always set mine using a laptop in a wide open field.