Using the latest Beta of MP and daily for the Cube orange and would like clarification on the following items I noticed were different than expected.
- Extended Tuning: Rate Roll, Pitch and Yaw filters contain a 0 value and cannot be changed in MP. ATC_RAT_PIT_FILTT and ATC_RAT_ROLL_FILTT both have a value of 20 in the full parameter listing, but note that http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/parameters.html#atc-rat-rll-filt-ac-attitudecontrol-multi has one less “T” in the parameter name.
- Extended Tuning: No RC6 Option.
- Initial Setup/Battery Monitor: HW Version “8. Cube Orange” can be selected, but the value doesn’t appear to load when connecting to the FC. BATT_CURR_PIN has a value of 15 which is correct.
- INS_FAST_SAMPLE is set to 5, FirstIMU and ThirdIMU, Second IMU is unchecked. This may not be the correct forum topic to get clarification on this.
- Even after a new install of MP on a virgin Win10 PC, you must run “driver clean” and re-install the drivers to connect to the Cube Orange.
Thanks for any clarification you can provide.