Cube Orange+ camera trigger duration (cam1_duration) Problems

Hello everyone

I have a pixcube black with arduplane 3.9.8 on a flying wing and I need, after a crash in the water, to install a new pix4 cubeorange+ with arduplane 4.4.1. Everything is already physically installed and configured as well. however, I am having problems with the camera trigger.
I use a Sony A600 and activated it via relay.
On the new px4, I configured the servo output type to -1 (gpio), the output pin and manual triggering on the RC.
I checked all the documentation, tried different AuxOut pins. as I use a parachute, I tested the other 5 positions and was unable to trigger the camera, I even tried with 3.3 and 5V, I tried the channel type for (SERVOx_FUCTION) such as gpio (-1) or camera trigger (9) . It only activates during startup, and then stops.
So I turned it on to the oscilloscope and discovered that the trigger signal is only lasting 40ms when it should last at least 1.2s.
I thought it was easy, that I had skipped the trigger time setting (CAM1_DURATION), but to my surprise, I can set any value between 0 and 5 and the effective time doesn’t change.

I tested on all available pins for relay, tested combinations with cam1 cam2 and relay1~5.

Can someone help me?

Currently, with the configuration below, I can activate the trigger via RC or MP via mavlink, but the trigger time that is the problem is very short:

|RC5_OPTION|9|
|CAM_AUTO_ONLY|0|
|CAM_MAX_ROLL|0|
|CAM_RC_TYPE|0|
|CAM1_DURATION|1|
|CAM1_FEEDBAK_PIN|-1|
|CAM1_FEEDBAK_POL|1|
|CAM1_INTRVAL_MIN|1|
|CAM1_RELAY_ON|1|
|CAM1_SERVO_OFF|1100|
|CAM1_SERVO_ON|1300|
|CAM1_TRIGG_DIST|0|