Cuav X7pro fuel level sensor monitor

I’m currently using Cuav x7pro on my octocopter which is powerd by richen power EFI engine .planning to integrate fuel level sensor on it and opoinon from vendor as same.

Which pin I have to connect for Batt_current pin to know the fuel level remaing to be.
In mission planner I have not seen BATT current pin for CUAV as all other hardware manufacture listed like HEX and holybro .

@james_pattison could you tell me what is the BATT2_current pin on CUAV X7pro if connect fuel level sensor on AUX 1 from given below schematic
i configured as BATT2_CURR_PIN = 54.
and BATT2_MONITOR =12.

Try 58. I don’t have one here to check the order, but the gpio’s allocated to the servo rail are 50 to 63.

Regards,

James

But 58 pin says SBUS Output port ,will fuel level sensor work on this? BATT2 configuration will display the fuel level .

I saw in other threads that most of the people truing with RXRSSI setting to display the fuel level instead of BATT2 monitor setting …

You need to look at the hwdef for the gpio number. They’re an internal abstraction not necessarily linked to the number on the schematic. I wasn’t saying to move your sensor, but that you had it connected to gpio 58, not 54, so the driver didn’t see it.

Hello we do have a fuel level sensor working on SMBus if you are interested in…