Cuav Nano v5 not calibrating x6pro optos

Will do, I have my mission for this weekend, thank you

Tried those settings to no avail. The motors just beep, no matter what I set the endpoints to or how much voltage comes off the rail, it’s not getting pwm signal

While you have LOG_DISARMED,1 use MissionPlanner motor test to try and spin the motors (with no more than 10% or 12%) then set LOG_DISARMED,0 and reboot the flight controller.
Now download the .bin log from the SD Card (or via Mavlink/USB) and upload it to a filesharing service.
Paste the link to it in here.

In the photo, the last servo connector that appears to be some BEC/power supply - what does it’s white wire do? I assume it’s red wire is meant to be 5vdc or similar.
I would pull that connector entirely and retest. The ESCs dont need any supply on the servo pins.

It’s a dji pmu, gonna look for a pin out to make sure

Just disconnect it from the CUAV Nano, it’s not needed at this stage.

I’m done trying to use pixhawk or any of their related systems, I’m gonna have to go dji, I just plug it in and go I just gotta deal with windows bricking the fc. What the fk, you try to avoid one problem just to run into another. The x6 family of motors does not work with pixhawk period

Sorry to hear that Jason, I understand you are severely frustrated.
I’ve seen those X6 integrated ESC/motors working before with Arducopter more than once, and I’ve used several different types of ESCs with a CUAV Nano V5 too.

Updating my program box, and checking to see if the escs have been switched to can mode for fixed wing applications,

Turns out the x6 plus is can driven so they won’t work unless I rid up a splitter on can one and then flip the bit rate to each one then back.

So I got em working, thank you Shawn for the help. So I tried to find a find a fault with the esc using a program box and different hobbywing software. It didn’t give me any options when the esc I tested connected, only base data, voltage ECT. So I did more research. Hobbywing has 3 variants of the x6 integrated esc, The X6, X6plus, and X6 pro. I have the X6plus (thought I had the pro), the X6plus seems to need both pwm and can signals to work properly I set up P1 and D1 but also set up P2 for eft_pwm output, not sure if this was the exact culprit tho, but the current system is set up with the jiyi mk15 radio and receiver, all working well just need to plug in neo gps configure then tpu shock mounts with shelves for the backup pmu, thanks again all, and thank you Shawn!!