CRT PreArm: Roll (RC1) is not neutral in Mission Planner

Deactivating RC channel check is only masks the problem but does not solve it. And it is not recommended.
The solution is to read the documentation and forget the dumb DJI arming method. You arm ardupilot with throttle down and rudder right. DO not move the pitch/roll stick.

1 Like

Nice scheme dear Eosbandi… I ask you if you also have the scheme for radios operating in mode 1 as I do.
Thanks

Nope, but you can easily translate it by knowing that in mode2 left is throttle/rudder, right is elevator/aileron… :smiley:

@Eosbandi can you check my log? thanks
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T2N7-Lr9HWsEJBJ1j1Fi5QVk9xER47yr/view?usp=sharing

I did and the answer is written in the posts above. Did you try to read the thread and go through what is recommended there (based on the log obviously not) or just throw logs here and wait for others to solve your problem?

Hello,
@Eosbandi

My RC3 in and RC3 out are not matching. How to solve this issue?

Hello,

My throttle min and neutral value are showing same even after radio Calibration and I’m getting an error “RC3 (Throttle) is not neutral

Please support to solve this!

heloo i want to ask questions…how to fix the rol (rc1) is not nutral…i try to do change value Rc1 trims but still not can fix🙃