Crossfire receiver not detected after software reboot

I use Crossfire nano receiver on Serial1 port of my plane with Omnibus F4V3 running Arduplane 437.
When I boot FC by powering plane up, it’s normally detected as an RC source and all is working.
When I do soft reboot from the MP using command “Actions/preflight reboot shutdown”, receiver is not detected by FC and I have Failsafe/ No RC receiver messages.
Interesting is, that in this “not detected” situation I have anyway working telemetry from FC over crossfire (on my Radiomaster I can see battery status, GPS satellites…)
It’s the same using telemetry @38k over radio module from Serial4 or over USB virtual port.
When I do another power down and up again, RC receiver is again detected and all is working.
Crossfire receiver is set to output CRSF protocol and SERIAL1_PROTOCOL =23.
What can be wrong?

Hi @rptacek ,

You did nothing wrong. It is a known issue:
issue #22886

Thank you, I started discussing it at the github. Interesting is, that it was supposed to be solved so it was a bad news for developers, that it’s maybe not solved yet…

1 Like

Same thing for me also. Power cycling the nano brings it back up.

Thanks for confirmation so my setup isn’t unique. If you can, please post it also on github here: Arduplane + CRSF = dead link after FC reboot · Issue #22886 · ArduPilot/ardupilot · GitHub. It seems not moving much forward. Unfortunately I don’t have knowledge to help solving it, we need a real developer.