Creating a new post to discuss my last crash

So seems it isn’t the throttle. Here is the log. I tried below half, in half and above half

What I do notice is that the drone is constantly flying to the right, even with no wind. I will calibrate level again and see if that is the issue

Looks like you are using autotune on channel 5? So maybe something else to try is to put autotune on flight mode 6 (> 1750us). Looks like you currently have it on flight mode 4 (1490us to 1620us) which is not technically reached as it only switches between 927us and 2081us.

I typically configure only my flight modes on channel 5 and use channel 8 to enable disable autotune.

I levelled the drone again. Didn’t seem to matter.
Two of the motors are running at a lower speed than the other two for some reason so that is causing the drone to slowly move to the right and maybe that is where the problem is
After leveling again

I calibrated by placing the drone on the level garage floor then I used the walls when I had to place it on its left and right side so that I could make sure it is perfectly level.

I mapped one switch to activate AutoTune on the extended screen
Mapped on extended screen
Radio calibration switch off
Radio calibration switch on

I have another switch to activate it on the flight modes screen
Flight modes

And I tried to activate it on the data screen
Data screen

Seems Autotune tries to activate, but something kicks it out of Autotune

Some good news. I did a backup of my parameters 10 days ago. When I load those parameters I can auto tune. So something in the new parameters is causing the issue

Old parameters

New parameters

Should be able to access the files now

1 Like

looks like the links are not publicly shared