Crazy servos on FWBA mode (aileron)

Hi,

I have an FX-61 with HKPilot32 (GPS, airspeed, 3dr radio, power module, 4500 3s battery, etc.). I already assemby and test it in the manual mode (CG OK, elevon mix -TGY 9x, etc).

But, in the ground, when I try the FWBA mode, the ailerons are running too fast and sometimes giddily going up and down (they are in the main output 1/left 2/right. The trottle is in the 3).

I can provide the parameters if desirable…

Thnks in advance, all the best!
Marco.

@marcoafp,
please provide tlogs and/or dataflahs logs to help troubleshoot your issue.
Regards,
TCIII GM

Hi TCIII,

Tnks a lot for your answer! Here’s the link for the logs (google drive):

goo.gl/TCLX89

-Tlogs:
there are 2 archives:
NEW_logs.zip (last archives)
logs_mission_planner.zip (all of them)

-Data_flash
"error receiving log list"
The servos start to go up and down. then this messege appears.

Better off try the new firmware…right?

All the best,
Marco

@marcoafp,
Dataflash logs are the best when it comes to troubleshooting an issue.

You might try saving your full parameter list and attach the parameter text file to another post. Please do not paste the full parameter file into a post as it takes too much room.

Did you follow these Wiki instructions for your elevons http://plane.ardupilot.com/wiki/arduplane-setup/first-time-apm-setup/reversing-servos-and-setting-normalelevon-mode/?

I just calibrated my Anaconda pusher which is using a Pixhawk loaded with v 3.3.0 and I had no problem with it in FBWA other than I feel that the ruddervators did not move much when it was tilted back and forth in pitch. The ailerons looked good when I rolled it .
Regards,
TCIII GM

Hi TCIII GM,

Yes, I followed this instructions.

The parameters file is in the drive’s folder (goo.gl/TCLX89). Sorry but, after trying download the dataflash, i got the same error.

I ll try update the firmware and post here.

Best regards.
Marco

Hi TCIII GM,

The problem stopped as soon as I installed the new firmware (I had to reset pixhawk before).

But, when I try to set the compass orientation to “Pixhawk/PX4” it always goes to “Manual”. Also I’m getting the message “Error compass variance” in the HUD. The compass is showing wrong rolling side, even when I change the roll angle in the Manual mode.

The dataflash log is in the above link!

Tnks a lot
Marco.