Crashed my Arduplane... wondering why - log attached

APM2.5, Arduplane 2.7, 2m wingspan Soarus Kyosho moto glider
I did fly my plane with Arduplane many times, without any major issues.
Last flight before crash, was a nice flight, but ended with a crash, just seconds before trying to come to land.
From the log I was not able to see what was the cause of crash and I would like someone take a look.
I did fly Manual, Stabilize and Loiter.
Effectively plane become uncontrollable and crashed from 15-20m. Initially I did believe it was a stall, but I exclude this. I did land this plane hundred of times.
APM2.5 had a separate 5v BEC power. Lipo 3S 2200 was for motor only. Servos had also separate 6v battery, no JP1 jumper.
Could someone tell me what was wrong.

[quote=“criro1999”]APM2.5, Arduplane 2.7, 2m wingspan Soarus Kyosho moto glider
I did fly my plane with Arduplane many times, without any major issues.
Last flight before crash, was a nice flight, but ended with a crash, just seconds before trying to come to land.
From the log I was not able to see what was the cause of crash and I would like someone take a look.
I did fly Manual, Stabilize and Loiter.
Effectively plane become uncontrollable and crashed from 15-20m. Initially I did believe it was a stall, but I exclude this. I did land this plane hundred of times.
APM2.5 had a separate 5v BEC power. Lipo 3S 2200 was for motor only. Servos had also separate 6v battery, no JP1 jumper.
Could someone tell me what was wrong.[/quote]

The log wrapped around and overwrote the PARM messages. Do you have the parameters that you had set at the time?

A continuously increasing roll command is applied by the pilot until the plane flips over.

I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad (or good, depending on how you look at it) news, but I believe you got confused about your orientation and crashed.

First graph is showing that the AHRS didn’t screw up: the pitch predicts the rate of descent pretty well.
Second graph is showing the increasing RCIN.Chan1. I included enough time that you can see that the response is predicted by the input. I also included RCOU, which shows that ArduPilot was fighting your input. If you want my opinion it is that FBWA is better than stabilize.

@jschall,

I really appreciate your effort in analyzing my log files.
It looks you are right, I am not sure my I did force a roll to the plane and this make it crash.
I will try to replace for a while my Stabilized with FBWA, I did fly FBWA before many times, but usually I do land in Manual or Stabilized.
Anyway, it looks I was disoriented and this make me crash.
Thanks again, Chris