I’m using pixhawk 2.4.3 and copter-4.0.3 version installed on.
I tried to control the copper with attitude control using dronekit API.(set_attitude_target)
I used this function for this;
def send_attitude_target(self, roll_angle=0.0, pitch_angle=0.0, yaw_angle=None, yaw_rate=0.0, use_yaw_rate=False,thrust=0.5): if yaw_angle is None: # this value may be unused by the vehicle, depending on use_yaw_rate yaw_angle = self.vehicle.attitude.yaw # Thrust > 0.5: Ascend # Thrust == 0.5: Hold the altitude # Thrust < 0.5: Descend msg = self.vehicle.message_factory.set_attitude_target_encode( 0, # time_boot_ms 1, # Target system 1, # Target component 0b00000000 if use_yaw_rate else 0b00000100, self.to_quaternion(roll_angle, pitch_angle, yaw_angle), # Quaternion 0, # Body roll rate in radian 0, # Body pitch rate in radian math.radians(yaw_rate), # Body yaw rate in radian/second thrust # Thrust ) self.vehicle.send_mavlink(msg)
Copter is in guided mode while atitude control command is running.When I do any intervention from remote controller(RC), the code changes the copter to rtl mode.I assigned stabilize and land mode to the stick on the remote controller.
2020-03-25 14-14-31.bin (969.7 KB)
- Atitude control command worked. The copter was switched land mode from remote control(RC)to bring it back.
- It can be seen from the logs. It changes from land mode to rtl mode.
- As a result, the copter came back to where it took off and was disarmed
- Atitude control command worked. The copter was switched stabilize mode from remote control(RC)to bring it back.
- It can be seen from the logs. It changes from stabilze mode to rtl mode.Meanwhile, the throttle stick on the remote controller was at its lowest position.
- Although it is seen that rtl mode in the logs, the copter has fallen to the ground and is broken
What could be the reason for this?Can mod change cause this?