Crash in autotune

HAVE A APM 2.5 WITH EXTERNAL COMPASS ON RCT800. JUST UPGRADED TO 3.1.3 AND HAD A CRASH IN AUTOTUNE. HAD THIS BOARD FOR A WHILE NOW BUT HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM UNTILL TODAY. HERE IS THE LOG . WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WENT WRONG. THANKS

Fix your caps lock first.

I had something similar actually. Just yesterday. During autotune. the craft rolled to the left and pitched uncontrollably for a moment, that caused me to bring the throttle down as it was getting way out of control. Was only about 6 ft off the ground but I am running a X8 octo. I too just updated to 3.1.3 my quad is running 3.1.1 (I do believe.) and the auto tune and flight on it is perfect.
I would love to upload the logs for it to be looked at but I cant seem to find the correct log from the flight. Not sure what to think about that. May have to check my settings.
On a semi related issue, my vibration damping on the flight controller is ok, but not the best. I did see in config settings that you can make an adjustment to compensate for more vibration? The default setting is 20% I think I remember seeing. What is the adverse effects if I drop the vibration control setting down to 10%?

Here are my logs
[attachment=0]2014-04-30 17-42-30.log[/attachment]