Crash cause analysis

@mboland Thank you very much!

Yeah, there was no crash, I just wanted to check if log seems to be ok. Mainly ATT message since I did some tweaking of the parameters. I would lie if I say that I am fully satisfied with the parameters, it is still not as smooth as I would like it to be.

I did cut the throttle trying out to land on the first contact with the ground, but it turns out I need some more practice before I master this kind of landing hehe It turned out to be a bit rougher than I did expect.

Anyways, thank you Mike for having a look at the log! :slight_smile:

Your next logical step would be an autotune.
Read the Wiki and set your parameters as suggested here

I agree, however there are some problems concerning autotune with low KV motors leading to motor desync. And since the manufacturer of the copter we use had the exact the same problems I am hesitant about trying out the autotune.

I have a Crash log, but I can’t post it for help. Can anyone help me?
huge size OTC copter
Crash in seconds in stabilize mode

thank you so much! Excuse my poor English

@yansihua1096 for a start it is bad etiquette to cross post your request on many threads.
It is considered spamming, and you get very diluted replies rather than people being able to see the whole discussion in one thread.

The copter seems to also have a yaw oscillation that you should look into as well as my comments in the other reply on one of the other threads you posted to.
Check your Yaw filter settings.

Why are you still running AC3.5.7?