Crash anal

I know, nobody likes to DL logs from dropbox, but it’s 6.8 so it won’t upload directly.

dropbox.com/s/f2pt12q6fsclo … 1.bin?dl=0

This is a 960mm Hex into a mapping mission and goes in at about 15min. There was a lot of stuff going on in the logs so I sent it to 3DR to look at. Answer was a dead battery. Well, it had only used about 8ah of a 22ah pack but then they realize they were reading the wrong log. Before going in there was a fair bit of pitching up and down slowing the craft from 8m/s to about 5. Here’s what I know:

• motor 4 looks like it has failed as the rcout is pinned
  • motor 3 backs off to nothing
  • motors 1 and 6 don’t try to pick up the slack from 4
  • desired alt matches recorded altitude all the way to the ground (that seems really weird)

With Wookongs, when one motor would go out an a hex the motors on either side of it (1 and 6) would pick up and maintain level flight. Of course you have a yaw imbalance, but pretty easy to get it safely to the ground.

So why does motor 3 turn off and 1 and 6 don’t compensate? It’s not over weight and under powered. And the desired altitude dropping 140m that fast during an auto mission that was suppose to be level flight. I’d really appreciate any help. I wan’t to make sure if it’s something I did, I don’t do it again! Cheers!