Like most of you, this COVID-19 really got me going on completing all fun projects.
Please showcase your Mad Scientist lab…
key features of my lab:
- TV to watch Netflix
- Oscilloscope, RF Spectrum Analyzer, Motor Power Analyzers, Bench power Supplies, Microscope, Soldering station and all other test equipment.
- All types of Pixhawk and some other FC’s based designs.
- LiDAR testing.
- Precision landing solution testing for Quads and VTOL’s
- Agricultural mapping, Spraying etc. design testing.
- Recently finally learned how to use Aux Pins on PixHawk many thanks to Dave dkemxr
- Trying to marry DJI with Pixhawk…now that’s a fun one.
- Upto 80 KM telemetry and Live Video solution (I am designing it)
- DJI RE and racing Goggle systems.
Three key projects:
- 25KG Lift capacity Hexacopter. Just rebuilding it. It has flown successfully before. I call it a beast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwRafwC5_kY
It will also have a pesticide and fertilizer system installed.
Converting a SkyHunter into a total VTOL. It will have precision landing capabilities and a custom package delivery system.
Converting a SkyWalker 8 into an agricultural imaging and LiDar plane. tons of new sensors and capabilities.
What are you trying to solve?