Copter went full power in the air (300m) No control! (Logs)

Hello,
I experienced something extremely dangerous with my quad. I flew for ±6min, mostly in loiter mode. Then I let it hover at about 2m from the ground and suddently it goes full power in the air!! It happened 2 times and the second time it didn’t react to changing modes and sticks. Luckily i was alone on the field. At about 300m one of the propellers broke and it crashed (fortunately).
I was hoping that someone could look at my logs? I was really really scared and I am still.
I hope someone can help me that would be awesome!
Thank You.
Max

Lots and lots of issues actually. Bad GPS reception, strong vibrations, and most of all, your voltage to the flight controller dropped way too far, causing it to brown out and triggering all kinds of glitches. Something is wrong with your power supply, it dropped all the way to 4.52v at one point. Also, a battery failsafe was triggered at one point, which was apparently ignored by you.
On top of that, the system was way overloaded for quite a bit of the flight time, you may have too many logging features active at once.

You look to have power issues!

Your board voltage varies from 4.5 to 5.1v, but it looks like you’re using a 6s battery? which dropped to trigger RTL and carried on dropping to 2.4v per cell. I would guess the board voltage dropping cause the barometer glitch as well which may be why it went up so high rather than the 15mtr RTL height.

The vibrations for the most part are fine, they only go out of spec when the quad goes full throttle.
GPS wasn’t fantastic but shouldn’t have caused an issue with 8 satellites and an hdop of 2.05-2.1

The log suggests that flight should have finished at 5 minutes, after that you were pushing the battery too far.

[quote=“Arakon”]Lots and lots of issues actually. Bad GPS reception, strong vibrations, and most of all, your voltage to the flight controller dropped way too far, causing it to brown out and triggering all kinds of glitches. Something is wrong with your power supply, it dropped all the way to 4.52v at one point. Also, a battery failsafe was triggered at one point, which was apparently ignored by you.
On top of that, the system was way overloaded for quite a bit of the flight time, you may have too many logging features active at once.[/quote]
Could I solve this by connecting a bec to aux? The battery failsafe was triggered but couldn’t do anything against it, it continued to fly without control…
Could it be because it is a clone from hobbyking?
Thanks for the answer!!