Copter unstable spectacular crashes though

Greetings! I’m relatively new to this and currently navigating the learning curve. Initially, I faced some hardware issues, but those are now sorted. However, during the maiden flight in stabilize mode, I noticed an unusual behavior where I had to constantly pitch back to prevent it from flying away. Today, I conducted a few loiter hovers and flights, and also adjusted the psc_P/I as per the setup instructions.

She hovers roughly and struggles to stay in place, particularly during a flight about 100 meters out where it seemed like a gust of wind caused a shake. I observed the drone attempting to correct itself, but ultimately it went down. It appears that the PID might have played a role in taking it out of the air.

I’ve attached two files: one from the maiden flight and the other from the crash. I’m uncertain about what to look for, and I’m considering whether I should cut the PID in half and attempt an auto-tune. The previous build was better, but it kept falling out of the air with auto-tune. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I forgot to list the hardware ,
mateksys h743 slim v3
12" blades on a 780 x setup on the H frame configuration,
mamba 128k esc
mateksys ap periph can power monitor and m10q 5883 gps

Still a way off before you should attempt an auto tune. Also stay away from loiter or any other such modes until you have some of these issues addressed first. For now just stabilized and Alt-hold.

Lowering the PID values per the wiki is probably a good idea to get you started. Other things to do:

I would attempt to get the vibrations more under control. They are not off the chart or the worst, but they should be a lot better. Look at the wiring and make sure nothing is bouncing or pulling on the flight controller. Make sure all the props are in good condition.

Once the vibrations are down, then set the notch filter. Do this before attempting any auto-tune.

The quad looks under-powered or overweight. The PWM values to the motor are on the high side. Again, not the worst but certainly working hard. How heavy is the full drone?