Copter stops sending vehicle position to GCS

I am using QGroundControl 3.3.2 on Ubuntu 18.10 with APM:Copter 3.5.5 and a Here+ RTK base station and rover.

It happened two times that in the middle of a flight the position of the vehicle on the map froze: The red arrow stopped moving while still turning in sync with the copter. At the same time, some diagnostic values (temperature, voltage) ceased to be updated.

Here is a tlog that shows the problem. The freezing happens at about 2/3 of the total log time.
Here is the dataflash log belonging to the tlog.

@DonLakeFlyer has looked into this and found that ArduPilot seems to stop sending the respective MAVLINK messages. He needs support from the firmware side to fix the issue, which is why I am posting it here.

Thanks for your help!

If you look at the tlog the GPS_RAW_INT messages stop.

I am meanwhile at QGroundControl 3.5.4 and ArduCopter 3.6.10 ChibiOS and still observe the problem that the vehicle’s position on the map freezes. Here are a tlog and the two corresponding dataflash logs (1 and 2) of three flights carried out yesterday.
This time, I did not use RTK. I tried (and failed) to use the “resume mission” feature of QGroundControl. During the third flight, starting around tlog line 6500000, the copter’s position was not updated on the map.

It would be great if one of the devs could investigate this issue.

Can you put all the details and file links into a GitHub Issue?

Oh. Wait. Is this the same problem where the GPS_RAW_INT messages top coming to the gcs. If so, then you should file this with details as an ArduPilot issue.