Copter stopping at every waypoint in automission

Hello Everyone,
I am facing a issue with my vehicle with firmware V4.4.0 while performing auto mission.
The copter stops at each waypoint and then turns to next waypoint, but i need my copter to fly through the waypoints without stopping
i have tried by increasing the WPNAV_RADIUS to 250 and also disabled OA_TYPE and AVOID_ENABLE and yet the issue is still same.

i have uploaded the bin log for reference.
2023-09-15 13-04-41.bin

I have seen this also with the dykstra OA type selected in arducopter 4.2.3. I wondered whether it got fixed in later versions. However I never saw it with the object avoidance features turned off.

Are you sure that is the case? Remember that you must reboot after changing those parameters for the change to take effect.

Yeah @bnsgeyer i have rebooted after changing those parameters and still the problem remain same
Tried almost all things related to that, yet I didn’t get any solution.

250 is pretty low for WPNAV - have you tried a larger number like 1000?

Yeah I can see in the logging that it is simply turning down to around 1 m/s for the turns (not completely stopping. It is just slowing down to whatever is needed to hit that 250cm waypoint accuracy. Extend it to 1000cm (or larger) and you will see it maintain a bit more speed turning at waypoints.

I get it what you are trying to say @manavgandhi17 but i have tried this with the same mission with other vehicle of same configuration and it was doing fine turns at 200 waypoint radius.
But i dont know what’s wrong with this one
Yet i will try once by increasing the WPNAV_RADIUS to 1000.

Sounds good - I would also looking into the following parameters:

WPNAV_ACCEL and WPNAV_ACCEL_C

Are you suggesting me to increase WPNAV_ACCEL value?