Copter rotate all axes when throttle is engaged

Ok, here are the results in a video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IO4rnPX1bcLu8hdkSRocKOwNguPJsXZe/view?usp=sharing

Is it worth a test flight?

Yea, I think so. Hopefully you can get a simple hover out of it. If there is some oscillation don’t worry about that. It’s typical on default parameters with that size quad. It’s 4S and what size props?

@dkemxr
I’m afraid that didn’t work.
It’s no longer rotating rapidly on all axes but it is rapidly flying in a backward direction.
Any insight from the flight logs?

No, not really. Not sure what else to suggest. Crude and potentially dangerous but if you hold it down, throttle up slightly and move the pitch stick up do the rear motors speed up?

And you said you checked this but just to be sure.

When you pitch the front of the quad up it looks like this in the HUD?
Tilt front up

And when you roll the right side up it looks like this:
Roll right side up

Sorry @dkemxr, I’m not taking that chance again. I very nearly chopped off one of my fingers doing this before.

There must be a simple solution to this and if not I’m happy to close this off.

I get that! Indeed it must be something simple. There have been plenty of posts about that FC with Ardupilot and the latest Stable version of Arducopter you are running.

Perhaps make a new post about it flying backwards on Take-off. Sometimes when people see posts are being to replied to they think the solution is at hand but I’m not coming up with an answer. More eyes on it!

@dkemxr
Thanks ever so much for your help.

I don’t often give up on RC problems but I’m sorry to say I’m out of ideas.

@dkemxr - no problem.