Copter liftes off very unstable and then flips off

So, is it working now?

1 Like

Didnt tested yet. Will go for testing this sunday. Thank you for help. Please reply. Thank you.

Sorry but i cant be able to go testing this sunday because of having to many work.will go later.thank you.

please someone reply??..
someone?

How did the test go? Please post a binary log file.

1 Like

how to post a binary log file and what is binary log file?

thank you amilcarlucas helping and supporting me from starting till today and keep helping and supporting me.Thank you.what is a binary log file and how to post it?

well didnt go for testing yet but will go for testing very very soon.

Please read: https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-downloading-and-analyzing-data-logs-in-mission-planner.html

After downloading the file, or copying it from the sdcard, you can also use plot.ardupilot.org to read it.

Once you have that file use wetransfer.com to send us the file. My guess is still that you connected the cables from APM 2.8 to the ESCs in the wrong order.

1 Like

I have checked all connections and everything but will check again for you.OK when I will go for testing the binary log I will send you but how will I send it to you.

OK I have understanded how to send log to you.I will send log of that flight.

We need a dataflash binary log. Not a telemetry binary log!

1 Like

sorry for my misunderstanding sir.I have checked that link you sended to me.And now i know that.I am sending a link by wetransfer.com for test and that link will be of image of dji mavic 2 pro.OK?

in wetransfer i have to sent it to you by email.then i will need your email.i will sent a trial example image by wetransfer and that image will be of the mavic 2 pro.if that workes ok then i w ill send you the dataflash log of that flight when i will test it.OK?

or there is another way of link.this link is the test link of image of mavic 2 pro.https://we.tl/t-RExrC8UDnp .If you do not want me to send the dataflash log to you by email then i can put the dataflash log link by wetransfer.com in this topic like this test link.OK?

i dont understand how to see dataflash logs through UAV log viewer.Please give a link of a tutorial video.

use plot.ardupilot.org

1 Like

but how can i use?how can i download the file?

it is dow.nlodaing

now it says download compelete