Copter-4.4.1 released!

@dsmoura777,

OK, thanks for confirming that… now…just need to find the bug… it’s probably something small and I suspect we already found and fixed the issue for the BlueRobotics navigator. I totally am not familiar with the Linux boards but maybe it has something to do with this PR HAL_Linux: add RC in driver for Navigator by Williangalvani · Pull Request #21809 · ArduPilot/ardupilot · GitHub

should i wait for a solution or i need to do it by myself?

@dsmoura777,

I’ll bring it up at the next developer meeting on Tuesday and see if anyone has any ideas. In general we don’t expect users to have to fix these kinds of things.

That is great news, i really appreciate. If i have it fixed, i still gonna fly navio for some time. Thanks a lot!!!

1 Like

@rmackay9 hello. Any good news or bad news? Have you had chance to talk about the issue on the meeting?

Hi @dsmoura777,

Can you provide an onboard log by any chance? I’d like to see if ArduPilot thinks it’s outputting PWM or not. we also want to check the BRD_SAFETY_DFLT parameter value is zero.

@rmackay9 is there anything for this Sir? updated 4.4.4 and again GSF activated at 5 m/sec. 2 m/sec is ok for us. kindly help. How to go with 2 m/sec settings with the newer version of firmware also.
Thanks in advance.

That has been fixed in ArduCopter 4.5.0-beta1 and I think Randy wants to include it on ArduCopter 4.4.5

Hi @RohitMahajan1992,

Thanks for the reminder. There is a PR here but it has never been merged to master. We got stuck waiting for @priseborough for comment. I’ll bring it up again at a dev call and see if we can get it moving again.

FYI @amilcarlucas

Actually sir, in our application there is limited space available to drive the drone greater than 2 m/sec. The space required to move the vehicle at 5 m/sec is not available most of the time. So we need a way out. Kindly help.