Copter-4.4.0 released!

I think the 4 and one esc could of made contact with the rail. woops. unless someone can see something other.

updated the firmware on cube orange+ and Nora+ Flight controllers.
both FC reports Gyro inconsistent message on boot up.

Just the voltage issue you already identified - otherwise flying well for near-defaults

2 Likes

Hi @kalai1219,

Thanks for the report. I suspect the gyro inconsistent pre-arm warning is just a temporary environmental issue perhaps as the autopilot heats up.

1 Like

I am happy with VTOL-quicktune and my defaults even in simulation aircraft for client’s it does well. Looks like a quick cert came loose. Bummer.

2 Likes

Hi DJI RS2 Pro gimbal works with Copter 4.4 official there are only problems with yaw movement the same like in beta:

Need to know which parameter to be used to limit the MAX Altitude and Max Horizontal Distance from the take of point. We need to fix the maximum altitude and maximum horizontal distance. Purpose is even without using failsafe if some one tries to go beyond the set limit drone should not go.
please help.

Hi @Casca_Developer,

Details of the various fences are here on the wiki.

Without using failsafe option is there a way to limit MAX Altitude and Max Horizontal Distance from the take of point.

Yes, you just set
FENCE_ENABLE,1
then check the other FENCE parameters to see if they suit you, like altitude and radius.
Randy already linked to the information.

Randy replied go read the wiki and do some research Casca_Developer we all need help and advice but try and ascertain info first and Shaun is one of the most knowledgeable person’s on here

Thank you so much for your prompt response.

Decent flight today after the rebuild.

2 Likes

Still getting the battery 2 error but overall liking the build for sure. Thanks to all the work Guys.

1 Like

@rmackay9 @andyp1per

Before low frequency was setup to 80Hz and now i can seen that it has come down upto 50hz as default.

What if the vibration frequency is lower than 50hz i will track? Because most of the airframes i seen some of them vibe at 30hz itself.

I have changed lower frequency to 30hz and rebooted the FC but after reboot its restored to 50hz.

How accurate is the Inflight FFT based on throttle based method compared to HNotch method?

You mean a good tuned inflightFFT-Notch agains a good tuned throttlebased-Notch ?

Probably are very similar, if they are properly tuned, and the EXPO/THR_MIN paramaters are correct.

To detect the accurate noise frequency as well after post filter setting.

Throttle based notch filter setting i wounder how does it work if drone has variable payload inflight?

What is the HNotch method?

The throttle will vary with the payload, hence the computer frequency will vary ad well if the EXPO/THR_MIN paramaters are correct.

It should not change after reboot, you should be able to go as low as you like

I have changed to 30 but after reboot it automatically changed to 50.