Copter-4.0.4 released!

So after three flights today I tried to pull the logs again. No go.
Same message as last time…this is on the beta MP and the newest copter version
It looks like its the SD card that came with the Pixracer. I am going to replace it today and will see the next time if it makes any difference.

1 Like

Replaced the card with another newly formatted on and logs became available again.

2 Likes

Well dang I have a second model with the same problem. Same code and suddenly I can’t see logs. I have tp pull the card to grab them. Thats odd

I couldn’t find the information elsewhere.
I have PixHawk manufactured by 3DR ( it is PX4 I think v2). This controller is supported with version 4.x for Copter?
I can’t find the the PX4 firmware folder, as well mission planner is not providing the option install this version.

Thanks
David

It should be detected as a Pixhawk 1 or 3DR Pixhawk. Mission Planner should automatically select the latest stable version of Arducopter.
Post a photo of it if you’d like to…

The Pixhawk1 or Pixhawk1-1M should work I think.

After uploading you may want to update the bootloader so that MP can recognise the board. I really don’t know why MP doesn’t recognise these older boards. It may help to raise an issue in the MP issues list.

FYI @meee1

damn again with no logs being shown.
This is really strange. This is also on 4.0.5

Here we go again.
Brand new card, newly formatted. I fly 3 times and the logs download fine. Fly 3 more times…zip logs.
This isn’t right.