After a bit over a week of beta testing, Copter-3.5.3 has been released.
This is a relatively minor release with just these changes (ReleaseNotes.txt):
- Guided mode support yaw and yaw-rate fields from set-position-target message
- Optical Flow startup retries 10 times
- Bug fixes:
- Septentrio RTK GPS driver robustness improvements for long messages
- dataflash not-logging checks if not initialised
- fix reporting of relative-position-NE-to-home (most users will not notice this difference)
If you use the Septentrio RTK GPS we strongly recommend upgrading but most other users shouldn’t notice a real difference.
Thanks for using ardupilot and thanks to our beta testers for providing feedback on this release!