Changes from 3.4.0-rc3
- Intel Aero flight controller support
- Bug fixes, minor improvements:
- resolve unlikely endless-climb in AltHold, Loiter by ensuring Z-axis accelerometer IMAX can always overpower hover throttle
- fix auto build issue that could lead to parameter corruption
- fix EKF2 gyro estimation error when switching between IMUs
- sanity check MOT_THST_MIX_MIN, MAX parameters
- increase likelihood that parachute will release by reducing counter instead of resetting counter if vehicle becomes temporarily upright
We’ve still got at least two items to resolve before we can do the official release.
Thanks again to all our beta testers!
Note: if using the latest Mission Planner you may see “Bad Logging” displayed on the HUD before you arm the vehicle (the message should go away 30 seconds after you arm). This is not a problem and will be resolved in the next MP beta.